Lau King, being an attentive soul sensing the world in its own beauty, photography and visual images become the medium for her expression of the aesthetics of the world.
Over 8 years of photography experience, she has worked for various brands like Dior, Cathay Pacific, Lalique, Chow Sang Sang, City of Dream, Le French May, JINNNN etc...
Other than commercial work, King has also joined several art exhibitions in both Hong Kong and China. And some of her artworks are opened for sale and exhibited on Singapore largest online art gallery - The Artling. Her works have been collected by worldwide collectors, hotel and interior designers e.g. Rosewood Guangzhou and Beijing T.K. Chu Design.
King's talent has won her international photography prize and exposure. She recently enter the finalist ARTCLOUD China Signature Art Prize. She had also been invited and featured at Apple's social media Instagram in 2019. Her work has also been featured at Singapore Tatler magazine and publication in US.
Honor & Awards
Feature & Publication
- Apple's Instagram Featured Photographer 2019
- Singapore Tatler Magazine 2019
- The Sea Letter, USA 2019
- ARTCLOUD Artist Featured 2019
- CECA AWARD, 2019
- ARTCLOUD China Signature Art Prize (SAP) Finalist, 2019
- National Geographic Wheelock Hong Kong Photo Contest 2019 (People & Mobile Catalogue)
- "Pavilion of Cross-Media Art", Museum of Future Affairs, GuangZhou, 2020
- “The First Taihu Biennale”, Artbund, Suzhou, 2019
- “Apocalypse of Art”, Artcloud Global Originality Art Centre in Shenzhen 2019 (Photography)
- “Xin Wei Du Wu Joint Exhibition”, Wuhan, 2019 (Photography)
- "Photography Wonder”, La Camomille Creators' Commune, Guangzhou, 2018 (Photography)
- "Flying Jackets”, Wondulful Department, Shanghai, 2016 (Commissioned Artwork)
- “Equal Love” , The Excelsior Hotel, Hong Kong, 2016 (Digital Print)
- “Treelogue” Keyne Centre, Nanjing, 2015 (Crossover Art)
- One of the Hong Kong designated artist on "the Artling" - curated online Asian art gallery
Browse in the Artling - https://theartling.com/en/artists/lau-king/
For booking and enquiry
Use the form below or email me at email@example.com