Lau King, being an attentive soul sensing the world in its own beauty, photography and visual images become the medium for her expression of the aesthetics of the world.
Over 8 years of photography experience, she has worked for various brands like Dior, Cathay Pacific, Lalique, Chow Sang Sang, City of Dream, Le French May, JINNNN etc...
Other than commercial work, King has joined both online and offline art exhibitions in Hong Kong and China. Her works have been cooperated and collected by worldwide collectors, art consultancy, hotel and interior designers e.g. Visto Images, theArtling, Only Abstract, Rosewood Guangzhou , Beijing Ancient Architecture Design Institute and Beijing T.K. Chu Design.
King's talent has won her international photography prize and exposure. She recently won the Bronze A’design Award , entered finalist in ARTCLOUD Signature Art Prize and National Geographic Hong Kong. She had also been invited and featured at Apple's social media Instagram, Singapore Tatler magazine, various Chinese media platform and publication in US.
Honor & Awards
Feature & Publication
- ArtCM Artist Interview, Nanjing 2020
- City Spotlight: Hong Kong | #ArtInMyCity, the Artling, 2020
- Apple's Instagram Featured Photographer 2019
- Singapore Tatler Magazine 2019
- The Sea Letter, USA 2019
- ARTCLOUD Artist Featured 2019
- A'Design Award and Competition, Photography Bronze Award 2019-2020
- ARTCLOUD China Signature Art Prize (SAP) Photography Finalist, 2019
- National Geographic Wheelock Hong Kong Photo Contest 2019 (People & Mobile Catalogue)
- CECA AWARD, 2019
- An Overwhelming Experience: The Human - Earth Relationship, Design Art Concepts, Miami , 2020
- The Prequel of Stones and Clouds, Golden Valley Galleries, Suzhou, 2020
- Pavilion of Cross-Media Art, Museum of Future Affairs, GuangZhou, 2020
- The First Taihu Biennale, Artbund, Suzhou, 2019
- Apocalypse of Art, Artcloud Global Originality Art Centre in Shenzhen 2019
- Xin Wei Du Wu Joint Exhibition, Wuhan, 2019
- Photography Wonder, La Camomille Creators' Commune, Guangzhou, 2018
- Flying Jackets, Wondulful Department, Shanghai, 2016 (Commissioned Artwork)
- Equal Love , The Excelsior Hotel, Hong Kong, 2016
- Treelogue Keyne Centre, Nanjing, 2015
Design Art Concepts, Miami
Saatchi Art, Los Angeles
Only Abstract, Poland
For Commission and Enquiry
Use the form below or email me at email@example.com